30 luglio 2003

citazioni

allora... per conscersi meglio, vi sbologno qualche (misera) citazione dei film che preferisco;
ovviamente non vi dico i film, ma lascio lo spazio per indovinare; naturalmente azzeccare i titoli non fa vincere una "sega" di concreto ma solo un "DANNAZIONE sei un vero cinefilo!"
andiamo a incominciare

  • That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

  • Any of you fuckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother fuckin' last one of ya.

  • You don't need proof when you have instinct.

  • I don't give a good fuck what you know or don't know, I'm going to torture you anyway.

  • Problem? I haven't got a problem. I've got fucking problems. Plural.

  • If you try to run, I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can.

  • You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster!

  • First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a LEAD SALAD, you understand?

  • With insomnia, nothing is real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

  • I have seen one or two things in my life but never, never anything like this.


  • aggiunto da lenna alle ore 17:53

    0 commenti | permalink |
    :
    :
    :

    BloggerHacks